Saweedee-ka & welcome….you can now buy a traditional Thai silk shawl direct from the famous Chiang Mai markets
From as little as US$19 (see our plaid scarves range) you can have a traditional Thai Shawl, delivered FREE to your door anywhere in the world
The only way you can buy these beautiful Thai shawls is to actually walk the street of the famous Chiang Mai Night Markets in Thailand – as these are the authentic Thai Shawls which 000’s upon 000’s, of worldwide tourists annually go home with, often being the envy of their family and friends.
View our range of traditional Thai Pashminas.
Thai Cashmere Shawls
View our range of traditional Thai cashmere shawls
View our range of traditional Thai shawls
View our new range of delicate Thai silk scarves
Why Are The Pashmina Shawls & Wraps So Cheap?
Great question and I am glad you asked.
Quite simply, you are buying direct from Thailand. There is no middle man and all shawls are shipped directly from Chiang Mai to your door!
Thus you are not paying for any extra costs of storage, supply or handling. You are buying directly from a street merchant at the famous Chiang Mai Night Markets & Bazaar.
Why would you want to pay $50 – $100 for a silk shawl at any major retailer?
In fact, the last time I scoured my local retail stores (only a few weeks ago) I could not find any authentic Thai shawls at the prices I can deliver them to you for!
Traditional Thai Silk Shawls – The Best in the World
There is no doubt that Thai shawls and scarves are made from the best silks in the world. The look, the texture and the feel is second to none.
The best thing about a Thai shawl is it will keep you warm whilst looking stylish and fashionable. A Thai shawl is a great accessory piece to that stylish outfit on those magic occasions.
Check out our comprehensive shawl range and colors which are continually being updated.
We have NEW Stock coming in all the the time – so please feel free to bookmark this website to keep a check on the latest Thai silk shawls.
DISCOVER OUR COMPETITIVE PRICES AND CONSISTENT QUALITY
Our goal is always to provide precisely what our customers are looking for, for instance:
- Whichever style, colour, or size; this is why custom orders are available
- Free – and fast – delivery
- Helpful and courteous customer service
- Excellent value, which means high quality cashmere at an excellent price
Our business philosophy is based on the following principles:
- To be casual, accessible, and not excessively corporate. For instance we like to use ourselves or our friends as models, and when you call us it is always an option to speak to the boss directly.
- To be considerate to the environment. For instance all our garbage is sorted, we use only natural dyes, and we try to minimize packaging.
- To be kind to members of the staff. Our weavers working in Nepal are both paid well and given good working conditions.
- To never say “no”. If what you want is 100 pashminas, 20 meters long eah, and studded with diamonds, we will still do our best to meet your need.
And we are always looking to innovate, so if there is anything that we’ve overlooked that you believe should be stocked, please drop us a line!
Pashminas and Scarves At Wholesale Prices
Both pashminas and cashmere scarves can make excellent corporate gifts, and can be purchased in your own company’s colors.
Delivery time for custom orders takes only three weeks, and currently we are able to produce up to 8000 pieces a month; a capcacity which could by all means expand if needed.
Before you place an order, feel free to order some samples from our retail range which will be packaged and sent same day.
If you intend to purchase for the sake of resale, you can be confident that when your customers will be eager to buy our pashminas and scarves once they touch and feel it, and furthermore the profit margins are excellent.
If you’d like more information, feel free to contact us and we will be happy to send you a login code for databate of pictures and pricelists.